Wednesday, August 5, 2015

NEW BOOK - JUNE 2015

 


Now and then I post an advertisement for a book I've written. I've chosen not to put ads on my blog, so please bear with me.

This book was published in June 2015 and is available on Amazon.com or the Barnes & Noble website.

THE GOD WHO SEES ME

             BY ROBERTA VAN HISE

The paperback is $9.99, the e-book can be uploaded to your computer or tablet for $2.99. Premium members may be able to upload it for free.

Why study the Bible if you don't apply its principles to your daily life? Learn to look for the extraordinary in the midst of ordinary days. Pursue Biblical truth, understand God's grace and sovereignty and come to know His presence in your life.

The title of this book comes from Genesis 16:13. Jesus actually appeared to Hagar - she called Him "The God who sees me." I can't think of anything more calming than knowing that God sees me and is able to bring light to any difficult, chaotic situation I need to deal with. It's hard to stumble around in the dark!

This may be a good book to use for a Christian book club,  or a Bible study - read a chapter and share what you've learned, or read for fun and personal enjoyment. Soon I hope to have it available in our local libraries in San Diego county as is my other book, BLOGGING GOD'S WORD.